Sunday, July 22, 2012

BILLA 2 !!!

To all my Tamil friends out there, are you an Ajith (Thala ) fan??? If you are, then this is the design for you!!





I don't think i can actually type the steps on how to do it, but you can try your own creations based on this nail art :)

I applied alternating black and white base for the nails, and did all the designs (except the middle finger) using acrylic paint.






I did the main Billa logo on my thumb. My thumb nail recently broke :( so I wasn't able to complete the design on the right side. I suggest you apply a clear coat before painting using white acrylic on black nails, coz over time the white mixes with the black and makes it a sort of grey.






For the fore finger, i painted on the lips using white acrylic. You can also use konad stamping , but i just felt this looked better.

The middle finger was done using konad stamping kit with Red on a white base to form a sort of splattered blood effect.

The gun design was inspired by the gun at the end of  007 (James bond style ;) )

And finally, what's a don without some money?? I just painted it on a white base using black acrylic.

Any doubts, feel free to comment below :)


Hope you liked the design and even more the movie .. Coz i thought it was fantastic!! :D








En nanbana iruka thaguthi venam, aana ethiriya iruka kandipa thaguthi venum !!


4 comments:

  1. Nice blog ....Abi ....Keep it Up ...As I spend much time on blogging through my websites ...you have good visitors for your blogger blog ....http://www.twitbing.com/ well this is my website you can have a tie-up or link share...You can message me through twitbing@gmail.com ...

    ReplyDelete